Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My first blog award!



Wow! I received my very first blog award from my very talented friend, Karen! Thank you SO very much, Karen! I am so touched for getting this award. This award is given for one who shows great attitude and gratitude! The rules for the lemonade stand awards are:
Comment on this blog
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
Link to your nominees within your blog post
Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
So now I will pass it on to the following great bloggers who I find always inspire me and I look forward to seeing the work that they do! I wish I could list every one of the blogs I visit, but here's just a few!

Diana

Rose

Anja

Jeannie

6 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet of you to think of me :D thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *forgot to tell you i already have this award so i added your name to it on my sidebar :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so much for my award...you deserve this one!! congrats on receiving it!!!...I will pick it up Friday when I have more time... loveing your cards....they are adorable... this is a great blog...you have done a wonderful job.
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kayleigh! You're so very welcome for your award, you deserve it! I love your work! As for putting it on your sidebar, I think you would go into settings, add a gadget and then add a picture? Try that and if it doesn't work, we can ask Rose :D

    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kayleigh!

    Thanks for the award! I think I'll do the same as Rose and add your name to the award on my sidebar, too. And what Karen wrote is what you can do in order to do the same. Thanks again for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooooo.... you're the best :D
    thanks for the award...
    will post it on my blog right away ;)

    Hugs Anja
    Be smart, make art.

    ReplyDelete

TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com