Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

I have been trying to make my grandmother a card for every holiday. Of course, I have already missed a few. The idea was sparked when I created the Christmas thank you card. Well, this will be the 2nd card I send to her! I'm so excited to hear what she has to say about it!

JOTS: card base (I like this one the best, no extras!)
PDDU: shamrock
PSB: squares
Divine swirls embossing
Stickles on corners of squares
Target $1 ribbon
Michaels $1 bin tiny stamps
ColorBox inks in gold on "Pinch Proof" & the embossing

I tried to make my own skittles, but I failed miserably. It probably didn't help that I accidentally hit it messing up the middle 2!!

Inside:
Mickey Font & Jasmine Font welded in DS
same cheapy ribbon, it was so pretty, but I think there was a grand total of 1ft in there! What you see on this card is all there was except about 3 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com